Pages

Wednesday 18 July 2012

Pig off: Peppa Pig


Peppa Pig for those of you who are not cultured in the ways of children's television is a pig who enjoys jumping in muddy puddles (who doesn't?) and wearing an excessive amount of blusher. However as with most television stars she has quite an enviable wardrobe, albeit a capsule one at that. You see, after much detective work I have deduced that Peppa Pig wears Calvin Klein. And no I'm not crazy, just look at this:


It's a perfect match! Clean lines and minimalistic elegance. Just add in some yellow Hunter wellies et voilĂ , you'll be as fashionable as a snorting cartoon pig! What's not to love?! 

Obviously I just had to try this outfit on for size although I'm not sure how I feel about wearing Calvin Klein to jump in mud. It is a very ostentatious notion is it not? Will it come out? Will it not? So many questions. And on that note I leave you with my final query: Who wore it best: Peppa or Hogfreckles? Please send your answers on a postcard or sealed envelope to the comments box below...

No comments:

Post a Comment